Artists Palette – by Julie Wilson
MATERIALS/ITEMS LIST –
Samantha K Palette
Samantha K Flower swirl
Brown Chalk Paint
Nuvo Crystal drops
Paper flowers (home made)
- Paint the palette with white gesso and allow to dry.
- Choose a stencil and use texture paste to create your background pattern and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Dry brush brown chalk paint over the palette to make the detail stand out (TIP use a wet wipe to create a lighter look.
- Paint the mdf leaves and flowers with white gesso
- Paint your old brushes with brown paint and stick to the palette.
- Stick your flowers and leaves onto the palette and colour using NUVO Crystal Drops which give an enamel like finish.
7. Do the same with punched paper flowers plus add additional cream/white flowers
8. To finish add the Crystal Drops to the ends of the brushes to look like paint.
We would love to see what you create so please share in the Facebook group
To keep up to date with the blog and for exclusive offers and discounts why not Sign up for the Samantha K newsletter?