ALWAYS AND FOREVER BY MAGS WOODCOCK
MATERIALS/ITEMS LIST –
Large Pocket Watch MDF shape, small heart, Always , Forever Words, all from Samantha K
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Ribbon, Twine ,Lace
Vintage Book pages
Gold Gilding Wax, I used Art Alchemy by Prima.
Hello, Mags here ,today I am sharing a vintage style pocket watch project. This project
was a fairly simple make, but very effective I feel.
- Gesso the pocket watch front in white, set aside to dry
- Attach a vintage book page to the back panel of the watch, once dry ,gesso in white.
- Attach the Paper Dolls to the back panel using PVA glue, remove any extra that isn’t within the frame.
- Attach the front frame of the pocket watch .
- Colour the small heart with gold gilding wax and add text with a stamp and
Stayzon ink pad.
- Add additional stamping to the frame of the watch
- Use a Posca pen to colour the Always and Forever words.
- Highlight the frame with gilding wax and attach the heart and words to the frame with cosmic Shimmer PVA.
- Once everything is dry and stuck well, add twine to the top of the watch.
- Tie some ribbon, twine and lace to the top to finish the project.
I would love to see what you create using the pocket watch shapes so please share in the
Facebook group mentioning this blog post and tagging me.
Have fun and happy crafting.
LINKS – Blog email@example.com Instagram @woodcockmags
To keep up to date with the blog and for exclusive offers and discounts why not Sign up for the Samantha K newsletter? [mc4wp_form id=”1900″]